Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All Star Games SUCK!!!

How many people watch All Star Games? I do.

How many people care about All Star Games? I don't.


All Star games are boring!! I don't know about you, but I love watching the best players in a sport get together and put half-ass effort into a game. And the worst part . . . in Major League Baseball . . . 'IT MEANS SOMETHING'! WHY?? Home field advantage is HUGE for the World Series and they are still giving it to the winner of an exhibition game. I don't get it, but it is just one of the MANY reasons why I hate Bud Selig.


Is the game about the fans or about the game?


If the game is about the fans then don't attach such a huge prize for the winners of a glorified pick up game. If the game is about the game, then play the game like it should be played. Manage the game like it should be managed and invite only the best players from each league to represent the league.

This goes basketball, football and hockey and all of the other All Star games.


YYYAAAWWWNN! Let's get back to the games that matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment