Thursday, May 21, 2009

THE HANGOVER


I had a chance to go check out a screening to The Hangover and I have to say that this is one of the funniest movies that I have seen in a while (execpt for I Love You, Man). I heard it best that it is a combination of Dude, Where's My Car, Old School and Swingers. Best of all, we can all relate to the story.


Do you remember in college or maybe last weekend when you and your friends went out and had a little too good of a time and you CAN NOT remember anything that happened at all? What did you have to do the next day? You had to try and piece the clues together so you can remember what the hell happened last night. That's the story of these guys and the picture of what happend the night before is hilarious!
Stay tuned to Big Sports 590 for your opportunity to check out a free screening of The Hangover on Tuesday, June 2nd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment