Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome Back Old Friend!

It's back! Football season is upon us!

Last night I turned on the TV and saw something that I haven't seen since January! I saw two NFL football teams on the field playing LIVE. That was awesome. The Bills and the Titans, decked out in retro uni's (which was great to see) played in the Hall of Fame Game and kicked off the preseason for the NFL.


50 miles down the road from Omaha, the Nebraska football team began their fall practices as they get ready for their September 5th opening game against Florida Atlantic at Memorial Stadium.


Get the beer cold, get the dip ready, make the imprint of your butt on you favorite recliner because right around the corner we will be watching football players play games that actually count for something.


It's like seeing an old friend that you haven't seen in 7 months. Welcome old friend. Sit down. Can I get you anything? I've missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment